Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor has been subject to consideration by any other journal (or provided an explanation in this regard in the Comments to the editor).
- A letter addressed to the Editorial Committee in which the originality is manifested: when sending the manuscript, the author must accept by signed written communication that the document is an original work and has not been published by any means, nor is it being evaluated by another printed or electronic publication.
- Whenever is possible, the references of every submitted manuscript should include their DOI (digital object identifier). To comply with this requirement we suggest to our authors to verify their references in the Simple Text Query form of Crossref: https://apps.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery
- The text is single spaced, with a font size of 12 points; using italics instead of underlining (except in URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate locations of the text, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the Author Guidelines, which appear in “About the Journal”.
Management of disease riskArtículos de divulgación no derivados de una investigación científica.
Information about the authors
Authors must register themselves in ORCID (https://orcid.org/register) or send their ORCID profile, with their data updated and available for consultation, mainly of their institutional filiation (employment), academic training (education and qualifications) and publications (works). For matters of transparency and systematization of the information about the authors who participate in the Journal, works by authors who are not registered in ORCID and their academic information is not available there, will not be processed.
Copyrights and licenses
The Colombian Journal of Nephrology does not request the authors the transfer of the economic rights of their manuscripts. Nevertheless, the authors must grant the Journal a license to publish their manuscript for the entire term of legal protection in all its territories, according with the terms of the journal's proforma.
The manuscripts will be published under the protection of a Creative Commons attribution license, non-commercial and without derivative works (CC BY-NC-ND).
The names and e-mail addresses appearing in the journal will be used solely for the purposes explicitly therein expressed and by no means will they be supplied to third parties.